Tinas Little Corner

7 April 2009

Container fruit trees

Dwarf fruit trees
Dwarf fruit trees

I am not sure if this is the duo apple, pear or plum? I have noticed one side of the tree has not bloomed at the same pace as the other. I've been trying to turn the tree. Possibly I have thought, as there are two varieties of fruit on each tree, one variety may be a bit slower thereby one side of the tree will develop at a different time.

Dwarf apple pear plum and peach tree
Dwarf fruit trees

The tree to the centre is the Japanese cherry (Non fruiting) which I posted a picture of yesterday.

I have Just had a thought, I should wait to see the fruit before congratulating myself especially judging by the previous and unforgettable, disappointing carrot experience.

To see earlier photos of the fruit trees as they were when I ordered them click the label at the bottom of this post.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home