Tinas Little Corner

25 May 2009

Compost bin

Diy compost bin Diy compost bin
Diy compost bin diy compost bin
Diy compost bin

This project I have done backwards. I filled the bin then attempted to paint with wood preserver obviously I could only paint what I could reach.
I was able to paint the lid inside and out but the four posts will have to be completed when it is empty.
Last week I noticed the heap was getting hot so I read up on the internet and it appears this is good the heat breaks down the pile and causes micro somethings to work I think its microbiosms. (like I know what they are)
What I have to do is wait for the heat to cool down and then turn the outside of the pile to the centre which restarts the process of heating and breaking down the materials used.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home