Tinas Little Corner

22 July 2009

Digby



Digby

The above photo is to test out my new camera and see if the size uploads to blogspot ok. It is a Canon EOS 400

I treated myself with money Jerry gave me for tidying his garden. I didn't expect money but appreciated hugely as I have been looking to buy a new camera for ages.

Chris (hubby) contributed, he knew last Christmas and my birthday, that I was wanting a new camera. I had not told him which camera (expensive), we don't usually bother with Christmas birthday presents this was really a lot more than would be spent.

I was hoping I would spot something second hand as happened yesterday. It was perfect as the money from Jerry was burning a hole in my pocket and likely to be frittered away.

I spent all night reading manual and understanding zilch.

I've been taking photos this morning and playing with the settings. I think I should start off using automatic settings which I feel is the best way forward at this stage.

I want to get used to the feel of the camera and see if I can understand and progress to attempting and trying to understand some manual settings.

Edited to add:

With the above photo, although the picture size initially if fine, I don't like the fact when I click on it, the size is huge.
I have the photo size set to S (small)

(I don't like this) oh dear. help needed any advice please. What a great start.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home