Tinas Little Corner

7 October 2008

Seeds for next spring



I saw these in the garden centre the other day and couldn't help myself.
Jeez I do need a field!

Suttons Cape gooseberry (Little Lantern)
sew Feb to April for Harvest July - Sept.

Posting here will remind me not to forget I have these. I plan to have a few of these in pots.


Thompson Morgan Pepper Meek and Mild (Poblana Chili Type)

The mildest chile, ideal for more delicate tastebuds! The large, shiny, bottle-green fruits are mildly pungent with a tinge of sweetness and ideal for stuffing and roasting. Fully ripe red fruits are ideal for powders and sauces.


Sow March to April for Harvest July to October.


This will give Chris time between now and then to hunt the recipe books.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home