Tinas Little Corner

25 May 2009

3 Tier mini greenhouse.

Mini greenhouse
Mini greenhouse

Mini greenhouse
Lemon seedling plants


Mini greenhouse

My friend spotted this for me at a car boot sale and paid £5.00 for it, I was more than happy to pay as the citrus fruit I started from pips and carried indoors for the winter will sit happily in here next winter on the top tier as their is quite a bit of headroom. It also fits nicely in the corner behind the shed.

My only concern is whether it will be sturdy enough or gust over in the wind. Last week answered that question with the winds we had. It stood firm.

I have put some trailing and wild strawberries in here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Great bargain for £5. For anyone else in the uk after cheap mini greenhouses, give this site a try ;

    http://www.minigreenhouse.org.uk

    Ta ta.

    By Blogger CarBasics, At 1/6/09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home