Tinas Little Corner

24 June 2009

Container strawberries

Container strawberries container strawberries
Container strawberries
(click on container strawberry photo link to see earlier post)

Update on container progress.

I managed to get hold of some wire mesh which I formed into this tube shape and inserted through to the base of the container.

Later if I get time, I'll pop down the beach and get some pebbles to fill the tube and then add some compost and hopefully continue with the planting.

I have two types of strawberry that were started from seed they are:

Alpine strawberry Mignonette from B&Q and Thompson and Morgan strawberry Florian F1 Hybrid

Footnote for this digital photograph:
Container strawberries Digital photograph 2009

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home