Tinas Little Corner

7 December 2011

The Great American Aran Afghan

Ada Fenick Square Ada Fenick Square

Ginette Belanger Ginette Belanger Square
Meredith Morioka Meredith Morioka square
Dana Hurt Dana Hurt Square
The great American aran afghan
Two squares to go.

The Judy sumner square next, leaving off the spider and web. Then i'm wanting to attempt Georgia Vincent block knitted on circular needles a first for me.

On the cream blanket I have four squares to make.

Further postings link below

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • HI! Can you please tell me what yarn you used for your Great American Aran Afghan? I loved that you used the different colors. Thank you so much! My email is ebrase1@cox.net

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20/1/15  

  • Hi Sorry I have only recently checked blog. Have emailed a message to you. thanks for comment.

    By Blogger Tina, At 19/3/15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home