Tinas Little Corner

5 September 2010

Knitted baby hat

knitted baby hat 8 knitted baby hat 10
Knitted pink baby hat and shoes.

Knitted purple baby hat.
The pink baby hat in above photo was made for a friend of mine who's daughter is expected her first child.
The hat pattern sirdar 1872 and Shoes pattern I used was Saartje's bootees google search will bring up the page as I cannot seem to copy link.
I was chuffed with how the baby hat and shoes turned out.

Purple baby hat
Chunky wool and mixed thread used for effect.

knitted baby hat 6 knitted baby hat 7
Knitted pink baby hat. Blue baby hat.

My next project the pink/white willie winkie style hat, then the blue. I have not bothered with shoes to match blue hat.
Pattern used for above was from
http://sewliberated.typepad.com/


For my version the pixie hat was knit on two needles

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home