Tinas Little Corner

6 May 2009

Container mint

Container garden Container garden

Container garden

Container garden
Container mint

Clodaghs job for today. On reading about mint I discovered it should be cut now to encourage a second growth and to prevent becoming out of hand.

A perfect job for Clodagh, I more or less gave her free reign to cut where she thought was getting too long and messy.

I think she enjoyed it and even started on the parsley.

When she left to go home I gave her a goody bag of mint, parsley rudi and purple plum radish with instructions that the leaves of the radish can be used for salad and mum could have her mint in hot water.

I reminded her of all the names and am wondering if she will remember them

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home