Tinas Little Corner

27 May 2014

CROCHET BLANKETS.

GROOVYGHAN.
 

 
 
RIPPLE BLANKET


 
 
I've not posted on this blog for a while so thought I would update some of my latest finished projects.
 
Patterns from  Ravelry.
 
Both these Blankets are in the conservatory, covering  cushion covers  made for the chairs.  Preventing the sun  fading them.
 
 Curtains will be next project.
 
I love how the ripple blanket turned out. The groovyghan is different and actually an older friend of mine preferred  it over the ripple blanket.
 
Both above 100% acrylic robin dk yarn. https://www.facebook.com/Tbramsden 
The Robin yarn colour selection is perfect for the blankets. It would be nice if they were to sell  variety colour packs.
I will post update on how well the blankets wash using the above yarn.  
 
 
A benefit in using acrylic is that it  dries quickly when washed. Personally would love to do the ripple in 100% cotton.
 
I will post photos of a bobble blanket  I also finished. Its on our bed and was made using wool mix, King Cole yarn so heavier than the above two.

2 Comments:

  • I like the ripple one best, looking forward to seeing more posts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 27/5/14  

  • Fabulous work Tina, i like the ripple one too! how come you got all the talent? Lol xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 28/5/14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home